INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords, and security data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make along with the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called "HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" below.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our site
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate out site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our service.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
USE OF INFORMATION
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short:We only share information with your consent.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third party service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, and customer service. we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
3. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
4. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from children under 16 years of age.
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use the Services. Additionally, if you are in the EEA, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
As a Wovive user, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can access and change certain information through your profile settings.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account information at any time from the user preferences page. When you delete your account, your profile is no longer visible to other users and all the content related to your account will be deleted immediately.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Do Not Track
Most modern web browsers give you the option to send a Do Not Track signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. However, there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal since the information we track is very limited. Instead, in addition to publicly available third-party tools, we offer you the choices described in this policy to manage the collection and use of information about you.
You can change the notifications you receive through your profile settings.
Changes to This Policy
Last updated: 4/11/2020